- The wall type fire / smoke exhaust fans of EMAK.
- Works vertical or horizontal.
- EFF Wall Type Fans are used where smoke / fire exhaust is required.
- EFF Wall Type Fans are dual purpose. Can be used for smoke exhaust in case of a fire and for fresh air during standard conditions.
- The purpose of the EFF Wall Type Fans is to make a smoke-free escape route for people in case of a fire. After used during fire, they can not be used again.
- EMAK has international certificates for F200, F300 and F400 according to BS EN 12101-3.
- EFF Wall Type Fans can be produced between Ø400 mm – Ø1250 mm with requested diameter and variable blade angels. (For bigger diameters than Ø1250, please contact EMAK.)
EMAK EFF WALL TYPE Fans are for:
200 °C – 120 minute (F200)
300 °C – 90 minute (F300)
400 °C – 120 minute (F400)
CONSTRUCTION (FAN CASING)
- The casing is formed from the ST37 (S235JR) (EN10025) steel sheet.
- The grey, RAL7038, paint finish is applied after production. (Different colors are optional.)
- Hot Dip Galvanization may be applied but it is optional.
- For DTK models, short casing covers the impeller section only. The motor section is outside the casing.
- Produced with circular flange as standard. May be produced with square flange but it is optional. (The picture is for square flanged DTK.)
- The hub is aluminium alloy as standard. (The hub could be made from steel but it is optional.)
- The aluminium impeller blade angels are adjustable.
- Impeller blades are made of Aluminium, Steel or Stainless Steel. (For Steel and Stainless Steel please contact EMAK.)
- Static and Dynamic vibration defects are recovered after production according to appropriate ISO norm.
- 3×400 V – 50 Hz – S1 – IP55 – H Class electric motor is used as standard.
- Any other voltage, phase and frequency electric motors may be used but it is optional.
All accessories and electric motors are resistant to high temperatures labeled.
You can use the accessories below with EFF DTK type fan:
- You need Square Flange to install the Louvers and/or Dampers.